In the aftermath of a major storm Callaway Electric Cooperative:
- Assigns our repair resources to the most critical areas to make them safe for the public and for our employees to continue working.
- Conducts a thorough damage assessment.
- Restores electrical service to the customers who provide health, safety and other essential services to your community.
These customer groups include:
- Public services such as Red Cross facilities.
- Communications such as emergency radio systems, telephones and televisions.
- Designated sewage pump and disposal plants and water supply utilities.
- Restores power lines that deliver power in the shortest period of time to the largest number of customers possible.
- Then Callaway Electric Cooperative restores service to individual homes and businesses.
To see a chart of how outages are typically restored, click here.